Personal Injury Attorneys in Texas
Every case is prepared for trial by our injury attorneys. The insurance companies and the opposing attorneys know we want to take this all the way. We go to any lengths necessary to secure the just recompense for you.
Loncar Lyon Jenkins travels to every city and hamlet in Texas to represent more than 7,000 clients yearly.
According to NBC Dallas-Fort Worth, Dallas is the most dangerous city in the nation—aside from four—when it comes to the likelihood of dying in a car accident. The higher likelihood of fatalities on Dallas roads is due to heavy traffic and poorly maintained roadways, but reckless driving behavior is also a role.
Attorney at Loncar Lyon Jenkins could handle your compensation case if you or a loved one was hurt or died in a car accident in Dallas. During your free consultation, we can explain how the Strong Arm might help you defend any rewards you are entitled to.
Dallas news outlets claim that the roads are dangerously congested.
According to the Texas Department of Transportation, there were 31,976 car accidents in Dallas in 2020. (TxDOT). This means that, on average, 88 crashes happen on Dallas roads, which is more reasonable when considering the different risks that any driver in Dallas must contend with.
Dallas may have a significantly high accident rate due to several factors, such as:
- According to Channel 8, WFAA has one of the highest commuter populations in the nation, with many “super commuters” who spend at least 90 minutes each day driving to and from work.
- According to CBS Dallas-Fort Worth, roadways in North Texas, especially Interstate-35 East into Dallas, are among the most crowded in the nation.
- According to the Dallas Morning News, a Pavement Condition Index, which assesses the condition of road infrastructure, gave Dallas roads a C grade.
- These circumstances can make it more likely that you or a loved one will be involved in a severe accident. Generally speaking, drivers must take into account the particular dangers of Dallas roadways and take extra care to prevent collisions.
Personal Injury Cases in Texas: Protecting Your Rights with the Help of Skilled Attorneys
Auto Accidents: A Leading Cause of Personal Injury
- Auto accidents are a common occurrence in Texas and can result in serious injuries and even death. Whether it’s a car crash, truck accident, or motorcycle accident, these types of incidents can devastate the lives of those involved.
- Injuries from auto accidents can range from minor cuts and bruises to more severe injuries such as broken bones, spinal cord injuries, or traumatic brain injuries. Victims of auto accidents may also suffer from emotional trauma, lost wages, and a loss of enjoyment of life.
Slip and Fall Accidents: Another Common Type of Personal Injury
- Slip and fall accidents are another leading cause of personal injury in Texas. These accidents can occur in various places, including supermarkets, malls, apartment complexes, and even sidewalks.
- Slip and fall accidents can result in broken bones, head injuries, and spinal cord injuries. Property owners have a responsibility to maintain their property in a safe condition. When they fail to do so, and someone is injured, they may be liable for the victim’s injuries.
Medical Malpractice: Holding Healthcare Providers Accountable
- Medical malpractice is another common type of personal injury case in Texas. This occurs when a healthcare provider’s negligence results in injury or death to a patient.
- Medical malpractice can take many forms, including misdiagnosis, surgical errors, and failure to provide appropriate care. Victims of medical malpractice may suffer from severe injuries, long-term disability, or even death.
At LONCAR LYONS JENKINS, we understand the complexities of personal injury cases and the importance of strong legal representation. Our team of experienced attorneys is dedicated to fighting for the rights of injury victims and obtaining the compensation they deserve. If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident, slip and fall accident, or medical malpractice, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re here to help you navigate the legal process and ensure you receive the justice you deserve. We have the experience and resources to handle high-stakes cases to maximize recovery for our clients. Call us today to schedule a consultation and discuss your case with one of our attorneys.
Automobile Accident Types We Handle
Collision matters, including insurance claims and civil lawsuits, are handled by our injury accident law firm. Trial attorneys are available to review and take on matters involving auto accidents. We deal with the following kinds of vehicle accident claims:
– Accidents involving taxis: It is a legal requirement to have safety features like seat belts, airbags, and emergency brakes. Contact our office immediately so we can assist you in obtaining the compensation you are entitled to if you or someone else was hurt in a taxi accident.
– Accidents involving ridesharing services: Over the past few years, ridesharing services like Uber and Lyft have grown in popularity. These businesses offer transportation services through mobile apps and let customers hail private drivers for rides. However, these services frequently operate without the necessary oversight and laws, which causes many accidents and fatalities. Our lawyers will examine your ride-sharing accident claim and assess whether you should file a lawsuit against the firm.
– Rear-end collisions: A rear-end collision occurs when another car hits your rear bumper. The opposite car driver might occasionally miss you until it’s too late. Because smaller ones frequently strike larger vehicles, rear-end incidents are frequent.
– Head-on collisions: Because both cars are traveling forward simultaneously, head-on accidents are the most hazardous kind of crash.
– Accidents caused by drivers traveling the wrong way down a street or highway are known as wrong-way accidents. They can cause significant property damage and even deadly accidents, which makes them risky for several reasons.
– Accidents caused by texting while driving: All 50 states forbid texting and driving. Even though this behavior might seem innocent, it puts other drivers in danger. The National Highway Highway Safety Administration estimates that every year, 1,200 traffic fatalities are caused by texting while driving.
– Accidents caused by failure to adapt to changing weather or road conditions: The weather changes throughout the year and occasionally within a single day. Before getting behind the wheel, drivers must always be mindful of the shifting conditions on the road. For instance, vehicles should slow down and pay attention to the road ahead if there has recently been a lot of rain.
– Accidents caused by running a stop signal: It’s against the law to run a stop sign or a red light. Both fines and jail time are available for this kind of traffic infraction.
– Accidents involving elderly drivers: Older drivers are more vulnerable on the road due to their vision, reflexes, and mental capacity issues. As a result, older drivers are more likely than younger drivers to be in collisions.
– Accidents involving pedestrians: Pedestrians on the streets run a lot of risks. Unchecked stepping into the path of an approaching car by a pedestrian could result in severe injury or even death.
– Injuries from truck accidents are among the most severe car accidents. If you have been hurt in one, you can be entitled to compensation for your suffering, medical expenses, lost wages, and other losses.
– Accidents caused by tailgating: Tailgating is driving very closely behind another vehicle. It is considered an aggressive driving style forbidden by state legislation.
– Deadly faults cause fatal automobile accidents when manufacturers don’t properly test or check their products. Defective brakes, steering systems, tires, and motors are a few serious flaws.
– Accidents involving tire blowouts: Tire blowouts are dangerous occurrences that can cause a vehicle to lose control. They frequently happen at high speeds, resulting in severe injury or death.
– Accidents caused by high winds: High winds can result in abrupt gusts of wind that can flip cars over and hurt people.
– Young adults are fond of riding motorcycles, but they come with their own set of risks. Riders must exercise caution when passing other vehicles or pedestrians.
– Accidents involving left turns: Making a left turn requires cars to cross the flow of moving traffic, making them particularly dangerous. Unfortunately, left-turn collisions happen frequently, especially when careless motorists are distracted by their surroundings.
– Accidents caused by manufacturer errors: Manufacturers ensure all products adhere to safety regulations. A product is referred to as “defective” when it does not meet specific standards. You might be able to sue the business that made the product if you were hurt due to a defective product.
– Accidents involving animals crossing the street: Animal crossing accidents occur when animals venture into roadways and highways. These situations are dangerous because huge animals, such as cows and horses, might sometimes be involved in addition to dogs and cats.
– Accidents involving loose things: Loose objects, such as metal pipes, tools, and household goods, can fall off of trucks and cars, posing a risk to other drivers.
– Accidents caused by street racing: Street racers are careless drivers who purposely exceed the posted speed limit. Bystanders who see this behavior run the danger of suffering significant injuries or death.
– Accidents involving improper turns: Improper turns might involve unlawful U-turns. Because they place drivers in blind zones where they cannot see oncoming vehicles, they are risky.
15 Fun Facts about Loncar Lyon Jenkins
- The firm has recovered over a billion dollars in compensation for its clients.
- The firm specializes in personal injury, wrongful death, and medical malpractice cases.
- The firm’s attorneys have over 100 years of combined legal experience.
- Various prestigious organizations, such as the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Texas Super Lawyers, have recognized the firm’s attorneys.
- The firm’s attorneys have been featured in local and national media outlets, such as CNN and NBC.
- The firm offers free consultations so clients can discuss their cases with an attorney without financial obligation.
- The firm’s attorneys are dedicated to providing personalized attention to each client and keeping them informed throughout the legal process.
- The firm’s attorneys have extensive experience in the courtroom and are not afraid to take a case to trial if necessary.
- The firm’s attorneys have won several high-profile cases, such as a $117 million settlement for a medical malpractice case.
- The firm is committed to giving back to the community, regularly participating in charity events, and donating to local organizations.
- The firm’s attorneys have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for victims of truck and car accidents.
- The firm’s attorneys have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for victims of medical malpractice.
- The firm’s attorneys have recovered millions in compensation for product liability victims.
- The firm’s attorneys have recovered millions in compensation for wrongful death victims.
- The firm aims to help its clients recover from injuries and regain their quality of life.
- Education : St. Edward’s University in Austin
- Practice Area : Personal Injury, Car Accidents, Truck Accidents
- Law School : Texas A&M University School of Law
- Bar Exam : State Bar of Texas
- Languages : English, Spanish