HOUSTON CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER
Blass Law is a personal injury law firm located in Houston, Texas
The firm was founded by attorney Scott Blass, who has over 25 years of experience representing clients in personal injury cases.
Blass Law specializes in helping individuals who have been injured in accidents caused by the negligence of others. This includes car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and fall accidents, and more. The firm also represents clients who have been injured as a result of defective products or medical malpractice.
The attorneys at Blass Law are committed to obtaining fair and just compensation for their clients. They work closely with clients to understand their needs and goals and use their knowledge and experience to advocate for their rights aggressively.
In addition to personal injury cases, Blass Law handles business litigation and construction law matters. The firm has a reputation for providing high-quality legal representation and obtaining successful client outcomes.
If you have been injured in an accident or due to someone else’s actions, the attorneys at Blass Law can help you get the compensation you deserve. They offer a free consultation to discuss your case and answer any questions you may have. To schedule a consultation with Blass Law, you can visit their website or call their office in Houston.
Accused Of A Crime In Houston Or Harris County?
Have you ever faced criminal charges in Houston or Harris County? You require a criminal defense lawyer who has won awards and has handled cases in Texas courts.
Your reputation and future are in danger if you’ve been arrested for a crime, misdemeanor, or driving while intoxicated. Your profession, relationships, driving privileges, financial resources, and much more can be negatively impacted by a criminal record for a felony, DWI, or even a misdemeanor.
Almost every element of your life may be impacted by a state or federal conviction. Even if you are not given a jail sentence, you still risk license suspension, probation, hefty fines, and the designation as a criminal offender.
You’re undoubtedly worried and uncertain as you wonder what will happen next. If you’ve been charged with a crime in Houston, Texas, we’re here to help you understand the procedure and what to expect. We know what it takes to go through this and leave you with as little of an impression as we can.
What Consequences Come With A Criminal Conviction?
Under Texas law, the repercussions of a criminal conviction can be severe. As your attorney, we are devoted to assisting you in comprehending the legislation and what to anticipate. A criminal defense lawyer in Houston can explain every facet of your case to you and inform you of your alternatives.
As criminal defense attorneys, we defend your rights and work toward the best result. Because we are devoted, knowledgeable, educated, protective, and fight-crazed, our clients adore us for this reason.
Blass Law is dedicated to helping individuals who have been injured in accidents or as a result of someone else’s negligence. The attorneys at the firm have extensive experience handling a wide range of personal injury cases, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and fall accidents, and more.
One of the key benefits of working with Blass Law is the personalized attention and support clients receive. The attorneys at the firm understand that being injured in an accident can be a traumatic and overwhelming experience, and they work closely with clients to ensure they are fully informed and involved in the process.
- Law Office Affiliations : Jay Blass Cohen focuses his practice on Criminal Defense, DWI Defense and serious injury cases. Jay continually gets excellent results for his clients by staying a step ahead. He is certified as an ACS-CHAL Forensic Lawyer-Scientist and in forensic chromatography for both alcohol and drugs, a practitioner and instructor in Standardized Field Sobriety Testing, and has completed training as a Drug Recognition Expert. Jay is committed to fighting to the end for his clients and ensuring the best possible outcome. That’s Jay — commitment, knowledge, education, protection, and the Fight. Keeping Innocent People Innocent® is his life’s work and mission.
- Practice Area : Criminal Law
- Certifications : Earned the ACS Forensic Lawyer-Scientist Designation as recognized by the Chemistry and the Law Division of the ACS. Certified Practitioner in Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Certified Instructor in Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Certified as a Drug Recognition Expert (DRE)
- Law School : South Texas College of Law in Downtown Houston
- Languages : English, Spanish